Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is a little more about me!!!!!

Well i did not get to tell you much but i have time now.My favorite song is love story by taylor swift.My fav food is Crab legs The fast food (microwave) food is noodels.My fav sport is Field hockey(rought).My best friend idk i have alot but the #1 is Alana!!!!!!!!!!WE have known each other since 4 TH grade. cool i know..... well i love the saying let a hater hate!!!! Um.....well i am very funny around my friends.Some poeple say i am crazy but i am being myself. Its funny how some people may know you but they dont KNOW you. If some one says HI and you may know them but you KNOW anything about them... oh i am getting off track ok.......but i think neon colors are hOT.
Haylee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAH I KNOW I AM YOUR #1 FRIEND YAH I LOVE NEON COLORS YO AND ANOTHER THING IS I KNOW YOU AND YOU ARE CRAZY

shweetstuff2 said...

hey thats cool and ya did get a little bit off track lol b ut trust me i betcha im crazyer




blgjkdhbji augh



liz or Elizabeth

tezaboo13 said...

no haylee im ur bff!!!!!!!!!so shut up alana

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B@rLow** said...

shanteza i bet that you dont even know haylee so you shut up and don't tall alana too because i know her too.

p.s.get a life!!