Sunday, January 18, 2009

HI boys and girls!

Well i am really Bord! i am going over to jasmins to day!i am going to help her make her blog. so go check it out!i am hoping to get a virgin mobile phone called the wild card. it is so pretty.my new fave song is no scrubs by TLC. its so good but its like an 80s song. i also got an honorable mention ribbon during science fair! some thing that happened this week that is interesting is that i got kicked out of the table i sit at. also i went to motor cross free style last night it was really fun. it looked liked it was making my brother sick though. this is a joke to jasmin! green+pruple = <3.lol! in field hocey we placed 2nd in our division! yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! we win!=). um............. oh alana and me are like as close as me and jasmin. i miss alana i have not seen her in 3 whole days. its like to crazy. =(well i dont know what to talk about but i am thinkung of making a weekly web show. what do yah thinlk?

2 comments:

Mrs. Evans said...

Hey Haylee.......It's Ms. Rich, I have a new blog up so please visit. I love your blog!!!!! You must teach me new stuff. I have a slide show up there, way better then slide.com or any of the other ones... Check out animoto.com Happy Blogging.......

Anonymous said...

Yah you should do a web show it would be hilarious!!!!!!!!! cause crazy+funny=great